TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: I Love Liver Cheese!!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I Love Liver Cheese!!


Well, actually I don't love it, I think it's kind of fatty and disgusting, but it's the only food that Danny is eating. We're on a day to day with him. Before I went to the store to buy more liver cheese, he had about 1/8 of a cup of cottage cheese. He's ate two slices of liver cheese since I got home!
Ingredients of this package: PORK LIVERS, PORK FAT, SALT, RECONSTITUTED ONIONS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF DEXTROSE, SODIUM LACTATE, FLAVOR, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM NITRITE.

Of course, two slices of liver cheese isn't going to maintain his life. I am still thinking his end might be this coming week. I'll be happy when Dennis is home again so we can re-evaluate the dog.

Danny is still happy and able to walk around. But he's just skin and bones. He's beginning to lose control of some of his bodily functions, but they've mostly occurred outside. I don't want to do anything when he's still mentally with it and still wagging his grand little tail at me.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you're not the one who loves liver cheese. : )

But I'm sorry your Danny isn't doing well. Hopefully if the end is near it will be peaceful and pain-free.

matt said...

i hope your husband gets home soon, too. i know that must be so hard to wait and endure this. i am glad to hear that danny is still happy. i will be thinking about you, kim...and sending you some good thoughts :)

Ryan said...

Hello Kim..Thx for swinging by...that's funny I didn't think anyone actually bought that stuff from the super market!! Poor guy at least he can enjoy his favorite food!

olga said...

Hope he doesn't struggle too much and lives happily last days/weeks.