TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Monday Run

Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Run

I had my core workout and then a 4 mile run scheduled. I cut the core work a little short so I could get outside for the run. I was kind of trying to talk myself out of the run, so I knew I would be better off just getting out there and doing it.
I ran my 4 mile 'around the block' backwards this time just for a change. Everything felt good, no pain of any sort.
I had to change my schedule around a bit, Friday I will be in the northern Ohio area during the day, so I am going to do my hill repeats on the 5K section of the Akron Marathon race course, which is my section of the marathon relay team.

1 comment:

robtherunner said...

Glad you were able to talk yourself into the run rather than out of it. I hope all the pains stay away. Sounded like a great trail run on the Mohican course.