TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Busy Busy Busy

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Packing bags for the FA this weekend. I'm heading to Cleveland tomorrow early, to see an old friend who is town unexpectedly. So I got to have my gear ready tonight.
It's supposed to be a high of 50 and maybe rain. So I have packed gear, with spare gear for the car. We will be able to do loops back to the vehicles (this is kind of run your own route) so I can change into dry stuff. I am planning on running 41 miles for my 41st birthday!
The staff at work surprised me with the birthday lunch, I really thought I had gotten away with it by taking Friday off. But instead of a cake, we had Caesar Salad!! (And fudge for desert..) It was all quite good. (I had one piece of fudge, they devoured the rest, I can't believe they ate all that fudge in one afternoon...)
So I did 20 minutes on the elliptical at the gym, to help negate a few of those calories, then a good weight session, and then an abbreviated stretching session.

This is shaping up to be a really nice birthday weekend for me!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great birthday run! : )

rick said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad you at least had one piece of fudge. Good luck on 41/41.

E-Speed said...

Happy Birthday! Have fun at the FA!