TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Trail Run

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Trail Run

It was a nice 30 degrees out this afternoon, what better weather for a trail run! This also was a cave-woman run, as I had forgotten my watch. I did two laps of my little trail. It was a good workout, all our rain has turned the trail muddy and treacherous with slippery leaves on it.
It was a good thing I had changed clothes at work; the restroom in the park where I sometimes change clothes was under water. (The Tuscarawas River runs right beside the park). In fact, I debated where I had parked, since the water was also in the parking lot. I was amused, when I returned to my vehicle an hour or so later, to find the water much closer to my SUV!! Here I had thought the river was receding, but I guess not!

No comments: