TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Another chilly day

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Another chilly day

Five mile run on the treadmill on Sunday, had a bunch of work to accomplish around the house here and errands to run. We tried to take the dogs for a walk around noon; it was about 16 degrees. My husband noticed the Rottie kept picking up his paws and surmised that the poor guy wasn’t tolerating these low temps too well, so we ran them back to the house. The lab and the German Shepherd pup didn’t seem to even notice the cold weather.
I guess I won’t let the mile barrier affect me next time when the long run is due and the treadmill beckons; the gang at Coolrunning inspired me to try a 20 miler on the treadmill if I have to.

2 comments:

ErieTom said...

Way to keep the miles clicking away Kim! You're on a roll!

Rob "Buckeye" Powell said...

I still think 20 miles on the treadmill would be tough. But I am sure 100 miles would be too. Keep up the good work.