TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Groundhog Day!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Groundhog Day!!


Phil did not see his shadow!! An early spring!!!! Phil looked like the same old groundhog that I met in September. I was kind of surprised, I thought Phil would have been replaced by a younger model by now.



I got my February running schedule made. It’s very doable, except for the 4-5 days where I will be in Louisville. I am supposed to be run a 50K that weekend too, so I am not quite sure how I am going to get that in, considering I might be tied up with business with my husband for ½ the days. I’m bummed that the “Lovin the Hills” race is the weekend before-otherwise that would be so perfect for me!

I did my core work out and 20 minutes on the Stair Master-whew, I am loving that machine!!

1 comment:

E-Speed said...

my coworker drove to Punxsutawney Thursday night and somehow made it back to work by noon yesterday. He said he is going to do it again next year.