TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: I'm ready!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm ready!


Got my stuff packed up a little sooner. No dogs helped me pack this time.
I will be wearing:
black tights
nylon pants over them
running bra
singlet
2 long sleeved shirts (wicking of course)
-cheap walmart stretchy gloves
-with woolen army mittens

I am undecided about the hat. I did find my balaclava, so if it's below 10 I will probaly wear that to start. It just makes my head sweat so much!

I am also packing a drop bag with extra bra, shirts, and hat, so if I sweat up a storm and start freezing, I can change. Now hopefully I can either leave this bag by the aid station, or maybe I can park close by.

I don't know if I mentioned this, this marathon is a 1 mile loop. So there is an aid station (and hopefully a bathroom) every mile!

Now I got to work on a music list for the race.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Kim,

Sounds like you are all set for a great run! Good luck tomorrow.

Josh