TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Weekend!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Weekend!

It’s going to be busy! A good busy!!! Friday I have to pack my stuff up to head up north. My main concern is to find my trail shoes. I haven’t seen them since Mo. I’m hoping they were washed and are in a safe location from the GS puppy.

I’m running 13 miles early Saturday morning with Mike and others. I then head over to my in-laws for their 4th of July picnic, spend the day visiting with my siblings-in-law, maybe go for a ride in my FIL’s weasel. Then I will head back over to Mike’s place and camp out there again for an early 50K’ish BR training run on Sunday morning. It kind of feels nice to run because I want to, not because I feel I have to.

I signed up for a race also! In perusing my email, I noticed there is a race on the 4th of July in North Canton, a 5 miler..welll why not. I haven’t run a short race this year. (I actually haven’t run many races at all this year.) Since I am off that Wednesday, it seemed like a good way to get me out of bed and get some speedwork in! I’m really looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Sensationally Red said...

You don't know how much I'm looking forward to really meeting you and talking. I hope we can run together. I'm slow and I have an annoying habit of taking lots of pictures....but at least I haven't gotten to hanging my camera out of trees! Sheesh! LOL! Really...I've been taking notes from all of you Ultra runners for a long time now.

Maria said...

I wish Kim and Mike and Josh were joining us on Sunday, don't you Red?

Have a good busy weekend Kim and enjoy your 5 miler!

Sensationally Red said...

Well...I thought they were joining us, but figured out they are running at completely different times! Have fun!

ErieTom said...

I might do a 5K on the 4th, it has been since new year's day since I ran a short race since I was focusing on slow aerobic work for Mo. Good luck, hope you had some good runs this weekend with Mike, Rob, Josh, etc. !