TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Weekend Recap

Monday, July 02, 2007

Weekend Recap

See Mike's blog LOL I'm sure he'll get to a more detailed post and pics before me. More later!


Sensationally Red said...

Josh beat everyone to the post. Glad you all had a nice time. Looks like you kept the boys in line.

Maria said...

LOL Red! I hadn't even read your post here but I was just singing Kim's praises on Josh's blog for keeping their butts in line too! See, great minds think alike...

Glad you had such a good time Kim!

Rob "Buckeye" Powell said...

The best way to post. Via Links.


Talk Soon and let us know if you will be doing the 5k. Will you need a crew? LOL


Mike said...


I got it up for you. The blog post I mean.

No running for me today, well not much. I did run about 1/2 mile with the kids...it felt great and I wanted to run more, but I know I will be happy if I recover for the 5k.

I am going to bed....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz