TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: It's RACE DAY!!!!!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

It's RACE DAY!!!!!

The Burning River 100 started at 5am this morning. I got out of bed at 8 am....ah the pacing lifestyle, I could get used to this...

So far the temperature here is a chilly 68.9 degrees. I hope everyone is taking a bit advantage of that and making some miles down the trail.

My plans for the day until noon: check out Mom's garden, see if Mom will make me breakfast. Leave here about noon, hit the grocery store for a sub sandwich for dinner for myself, and lots of lots of ice for my coolers, then wander down to Happy Days Visitor Center.

Probably the last post for me until late Sunday. I'm excited to see all my friends out there and be able to help them out. I'm really looking forward to being Mike's pacer and seeing him cross the finish line with his girls!

No comments: