Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Luc finishes his 1st Marathon!

My trail running friend, Luc finished his first marathon last weekend!!

Stroll over to his website and read a great race report. Luc couldn't run an easy, flat marathon for his first, no, he had to go out and find a nice trail marathon to run on!

Congratulations again Luc, welcome to the club!


Luc said...

Thanks Kim, you rock! :)

I'm ready to take on the world now... I'll be running my first ultra in September, so I foresee many MO training runs ahead of me this summer... I'll be picking your brain on those runs for sure. :)

As crazy as it sounds, this trail running torture stuff is sooooo much fun! :D

triguyjt said...

kim..pass along cograts to luc

thanks for the update

Rob "Buckeye" Powell said...

Congratulations Luc You DA man!