TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: I found a new trail

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I found a new trail

Okay, it's part of my old trail.. My little trail which runs around the top of a hill and a golf course..Regis and Rich have been telling me this trail was longer, but I never saw the branch off until today..
And I was off on it like a flash! New single track! The way the rose bushes were growing across it, and the deer feet imprints, not heavily travelled upon! I found a new 1.5 mile loop..and I didn't even explore all the other jeep trails, (and deer trails) I saw going about. I am stoked. I can add some mileage on this little 3 mile loop I had previously.

All the crap from work melted away, and I got the happy endorphins from running!

2 comments:

Josh said...

new dirt! wohoo!

Rob "Buckeye" Powell said...

New Trail is great news!