TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: The Running Skirt Tan

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Running Skirt Tan

The tan lines are just becoming ridiculous. Now I have "skirt lines" on my thighs. And a big white splotch on my wrist where the Garmin sat.

28.28 miles whee!! I'm cooked. Toasted a little too much in the sun. Ran out of water both ways (I ran to a neighboring town, Gnade, and back.) Next time I run this route I will have to seed water along the way.

Maybe a longer report tomorrow. I'm going to bed here soon, we have a run at Mohican in the morning!

2 comments:

triguyjt said...

you are a machine...
and from the previous post, I see your dog is an olympic swimmer.
have a good one

Mike said...

missed you today...sorry I didn't get to run with you!