TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Cheat Mountain Moonshine Madness is Tonight!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Cheat Mountain Moonshine Madness is Tonight!



This is the inaugural running of the latest WV Mountain Trail Runner's Races. Tonight at 9pm, we run the 50 miler! Race is limited to 100 entrants, and the list is now at 95. There are some notable names on the entrants list too, as this race is working out nicely as a training run for folks training for the Grindstone 100 Mile in October.

I slept in this morning til 7 am. I'm going to pack my vehicle and head out in a couple of hours. It's about a 4 hour drive to Beverly for me. Then I am hoping to take a nap for a few hours, and just rest until the race meeting at 8pm.

I've bought brand new batteries for all my assorted lights. I will have spare lights in my drop bag, along with some spare clothing in case I get chilled out there.
I won't carry my camera, as it will be darkness and won't be much of a chance for pics.
I will probably have a post race report late Saturday or Sunday!

1 comment:

Bev said...

Good luck!