TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Today's Goal: Run Outside

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Today's Goal: Run Outside

I don't know what my problem has been lately, but the cold weather is just sucking my will to live...or will to run outside.

So today's plan is a run after work. I think I shall bundle myself in lots of clothes, and get super over-heated after 1/4 of a mile. Then I should be over my mental hurdle and ready for winter running.

After all, Slim Pickins is this Saturday!



Last year on the Laurel Highlands Trail

1 comment:

Brian said...

Looking forward to seeing you again on Sat. Kim!

We might have very similar conditions to last year's run. Snow on the ground and very cold.

Right now Friday's low in Ohiopyle says 16. But it does say sunny for Saturday. I hope so.. we're gonna need it!