Nick tagged me for this, and it was actually a fun one to complete!
1. What was your 2008 running highlight and running low?
2008 running highlight..finishing my second 100 mile race at Umstead.
My running low? Probably my pathetic DNF at Cheat Mountain Moonshine Madness. I missed the cutoff by 1 hour.
2. What race are you secretly planning on doing (or contemplating) for 2009 but haven't made it known to the public....until now?
Actually, I would really like to run the Applachian Crossing in WV. I think I’m too slow though. Maybe not…
3. Where would you like create and direct an ultra that (to your knowledge) none exists?
It would be fun to create this on my property. There’s only 40 acres, so it would have to be lots and lots of loops.
4. What is your "primary" race for 2009? Umstead. Mohican. Burning River. Ancient Oaks.
5. What is the most exciting thing about your upcoming race schedule? Seeing my friends. Being on trails. Being healthy enough to do this stuff.
6. List your planned races for 2009: Art Moore’s FA, Winter Buckeye Trail 50K, Valentine’s Day FA, NEO Trails FA, Umstead 100, Pittsburgh Marathon, Mohican 100, Rattlesnake 50K, Summer Buckeye Trail 50K, 12 Hours of Big Bear Lake, North Fork Mountain Trail Run, Groundhog 50K, YUT-C 50K, Akron marathon, Ancient Oaks 100. Wow, that seems like a lot!
And I am tagging Pickle!!!