TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Uneventful run

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uneventful run

Cold temps, about 30, mix of sleet/light snow. Had the "Tin Man" run since my legs are still stiff from the FA Saturday. On Sunday I walked about one hour on the treadmill, and Monday was core work at the gym. I'm really pleased with my core workouts; time to step them up a notch!

The salt trucks were out in full force on my drive home. We're supposed to get hit with snow/freezing rain/snow so at least the DOT is well prepared for this.

3 comments:

Nick said...

This is the progress of a woman who will kick Mohican once and for all.

Stuart said...

Oh yeah I am all about the tin man walk!

Nick Billock said...

You've been tagged!: http://rtrsbm.blogspot.com/2008/12/ultraholic-blog-tag.html