TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Happy New Year!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!


Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible. ~Doug Larson


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ~Life's Little Instruction Book, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Comment off Scott Weber's Facebook Account:
"Scott Weber Driving force is an interesting idea. I usually sort that out early on. There are some people who *want* the 100, but do not want to *train* for the 100. Now, some coaches will take these people on, but it is almost always going to result in a DNF (I don't). For people who actually do train, while I will ask why they have a particular goal, the... See More motivation is usually not all that important to me. Whatever they say is their own reason. It may or may not be accurate. It may or may not change. The important thing to me is not why they are going to go for that back to back Saturday Sunday 20 -20, but that they do. "

3 comments:

Kim said...

I have to turn word verification back on again, getting too many s-p-a-m b-o-t comments being left.
Thanks for reading and visiting!

Mike said...

I know that about the spam bots. I have even considered turning comments off. Glad to hear you are seeing success and can't wait to see you again somewhere soon! I start my marathon training as soon as I feel recovered from the recent race. REAL marathon training, like from a book...not the "do whatever I feel like" brand of training I usually employ. LOL

Slim said...

Awesome quotes.

I may borrow those.