TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Landslide, Part 2

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Landslide, Part 2

Remember last week's destination run, to the land slide?



I got off work still in daylight, and the temperature was in the fifties. I had a nasty head cold, but I wanted to get some miles in, and maybe try to burn this cold out. So I just ran over to the landslide again.

This is one week later:





We can still drive, carefully, through here on the left-they laid a temporary culvert and gravel, but I would bet that will be gone by the end of the week, especially if the rains begin.

And my run? Despite head cold and maybe because of the nice weather, I ran it two minutes faster than last week.




Print Page

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sometimes manages to run faster with a headcold. :-/