TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Highlands Sky Video

Friday, June 18, 2010

Highlands Sky Video

This is a video that Joel Wolpert created for Running Times magazine. It is about Highlands Sky, the race put on by the West Virginia Mountain Trail Runners. Check it out, it is awesome!



I will off to Mohican here in a few hours, to crew for a fellow WVMTR, John Reynolds. As some of you know, CREW stands for "Cranky Runner Endless Waiting" which is what I will be doing. My job is to swap out water bottles, and make this fast runner eat and drink when he really doesn't feel like it. It's going to be a warm day out there-weather is forecast for 90 degrees, so my secondary job is to make sure I have ICE all day long. There may be posts from the road from me.

1 comment:

Casseday said...

Have fun Kim and tell Reynolds I said good luck and to not quit. He's got the wheels to run quick time, but make sure you get him to the finish line!
-- Adam