TEMPLATE ERROR: Unknown runtime binding: else in widget Tales of the Trail Goddess: Ice Skating

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ice Skating


I finally got out on the pond for some ice skating today. The ice was great! Most of it was just mirror smooth. The sun was out, the sky was blue, and I was happy!

It was very Zen-like. It was so nice, to glide across the pond, and contemplate the quiet hillside.

I hooked up my broken screen Garmin-long story, dropped it in driveway-screen is broke, but it still functions and downloads to the computer! Garmin reported I skated 2.78 miles in 45 minutes. I stopped when I started to feel fatigued.

I was surprisingly tired when I hiked up the hill to the house from the pond. I guess that's what a brand new type of cross training can do to you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! Cute outfit!